Zelle makes sending and receiving money with the GSB Mobile App incredibly easy. All you need is the recipient’s U.S. mobile phone number or email address. Use it to send, receive or request money from family and friends, or split a group cost.
- How Can I Make A Deposit When Branches Are Closed?
- How Should I Sign a Check Using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Can I transfer money to my account at another financial institution?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I budget during this crisis?
- Can I defer payments on my mortgage, credit card, auto loan, private student loan, or personal loan?
- How do I protect myself from COVID-19 scams?
- Are there resources that can help my Maine business?
- Is my money insured by the FDIC?
- Are there ways for me to bank remotely?
- Are your branches open during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What is Gorham Savings Bank’s routing number?
- How do I enroll in online banking?
- How do I activate mobile banking?
- How do I enroll in eStatements?
- How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
- How do I reorder checks?
- What should I do if my debit, credit, or ATM card has been stolen?
- How do I report fraudulent transactions?
- What financial documents should be shredded?
- What is a Video Teller Machine (VTM) and how does it differ from an ATM?
- What is Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in text banking?