Zelle makes sending and receiving money with the GSB Mobile App incredibly easy. All you need is the recipient’s U.S. mobile phone number or email address. Use it to send, receive or request money from family and friends, or split a group cost.
- What web browsers are supported when using online banking?
- What is Gorham Savings Bank’s routing number?
- How should I sign a check using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Can I transfer money to my account at another financial institution?
- Where can I find my account number?
- Is my money insured by the FDIC?
- How do I enroll in online banking?
- How do I activate mobile banking?
- How do I enroll in eStatements?
- How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
- How do I reorder checks?
- What should I do if my debit, credit, or ATM card has been stolen?
- How do I report fraudulent transactions?
- What financial documents should be shredded?
- What is a Video Teller Machine (VTM) and how does it differ from an ATM?
- What is Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in text banking?
- What is required for a Subordination Agreement?
- How do I sign-up for text updates for branch closings?