Zelle® makes sending and receiving money with the GSB Mobile App incredibly easy. All you need is the recipient’s U.S. mobile phone number or email address. Use it to send, receive or request money from family and friends, or split a group cost.
- What is Gorham Savings Bank’s routing number?
- What is Gorham Savings Bank’s SWIFT code?
- How do I reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in online banking?
- How do I enroll my business in online banking?
- Can I link accounts for multiple businesses in online banking?
- How do I enroll in eStatements?
- How do I activate mobile banking?
- How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
- How should I sign a check using Mobile Check Deposit?
- How can I wire money?
- How do I let GSB know about my travel plans?
- How do I enroll in Zelle®?
- What is Zelle®?
- What is a Video Teller Machine (VTM) and how does it differ from an ATM?
- What web browsers are supported when using online banking?
- What should I do if my debit, credit, or ATM card has been stolen?
- How do I report fraudulent transactions?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I sign-up for text updates for branch closings?
- Can I transfer money to my account at another financial institution?
- What financial documents should be shredded?
- Is my money insured by the FDIC?
- How do I enroll in text banking?
- What is required for a Subordination Agreement?
- What is required for a Partial Release?