To report fraudulent transactions on your account or report a checkbook that is lost or stolen, please call 207-839-4796 or visit one of our locations as soon as possible.
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I budget during this crisis?
- Can I defer payments on my mortgage, credit card, auto loan, private student loan, or personal loan?
- How do I protect myself from COVID-19 scams?
- Are there resources that can help my Maine business?
- Is my money insured by the FDIC?
- Are there ways for me to bank remotely?
- Is GSB participating in the SBA Paycheck Protection Program?
- Are your branches open during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What is Gorham Savings Bank’s routing number?
- How do I enroll in online banking?
- How do I activate mobile banking?
- How do I enroll in eStatements?
- How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
- How do I reorder checks?
- What should I do if my debit, credit, or ATM card has been stolen?
- How do I report fraudulent transactions?
- What financial documents should be shredded?
- What is an Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) and how does it differ from an ATM?
- What is Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in text banking?