To Local Organizations
For more than 150 years, we’ve believed in supporting organizations that contribute to the economic and social well-being of the communities we serve.
Sponsorship & DONATION Requests
At Gorham Savings Bank, we believe we can be a Force for Good; making today easier and tomorrow better by concentrating our charitable giving primarily within the following segments:
- Affordable Housing
- Arts & Culture
- Financial Literacy & Education
- Health & Social Services
We may give outside these focused areas based on the initiative.
Funding priority is given to those projects which:
- Positively impact low-moderate income populations and/or support Gorham Savings Bank Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) initiative.
- Show evidence of employee interest and involvement that is more than just fundraising but may include hands-on volunteerism component.
- Assist in promoting financial education and credit service information to the community.
How to Submit a Request:
- Complete the Sponsorship/Donation Request Form with as much detail as possible.
- Attach all supporting documentation such as mission, service area, and advertising specifications/requirements as applicable.
- Be sure to include detailed mailing instructions and if applicable, to whom a check should be made payable if different from the name of the organization.
- Organizations described in Section 501(c)(3), please include the following items:
- Copy of 501(c)(3) nonprofit tax exemption letter from IRS;
- A W9 to facilitate payment.
Please allow 30 days for a response to your request. Our Contributions Committee meets regularly and reviews all submissions.