Customer Service Hours
- 7:30am - 5:00pm: Mon–Fri
- 7:30am - 12:00pm: Sat
- Closed: Sunday
Customer Service Office Address
Gorham ME 04038
Lost or stolen card?
To report a lost or stolen debit, ATM or credit card during business hours, please call:
After hours, please call:
1-800-500-1044 for lost or stolen ATM/debit cards.
1-800-883-0131 for lost or stolen credit cards.
Lock Your Debit Card with Card Controls in the GSB Mobile App.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your branches open during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Are there ways for me to bank remotely?
- Is my money insured by the FDIC?
- Are there resources that can help my Maine business?
- How do I protect myself from COVID-19 scams?
- How do I budget during this crisis?
- Can I defer payments on my mortgage, credit card, auto loan, private student loan, or personal loan?
- What is Gorham Savings Bank's routing number?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I enroll in online banking?
- How do I activate mobile banking?
- How do I enroll in eStatements?
- How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
- What is Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in Zelle®?
- How do I reorder checks?
- What should I do if my debit, credit, or ATM card has been stolen?
- How do I report fraudulent transactions?
- What financial documents should be shredded?
- What is a Video Teller Machine (VTM) and how does it differ from an ATM?
- How Can I Make A Deposit When Branches Are Closed?
- How Should I Sign a Check Using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Can I transfer money to my account at another financial institution?
If you are experiencing a hardship or need to discuss your loan or mortgage payment, please email paymentsupport@
Need further assistance?
Chat with our live support team during normal business hours.START A LIVE CHAT