- Customer Service:
- Toll-Free: 1-800-492-8120
- (207) 839-4757
- Loan Payoffs:
- Deposit Account Verifications:
Customer Service Hours
- 7:30am - 5:00pm: Mon–Fri
- 7:30am - 12:00pm: Sat
- Closed: Sunday
Customer Service Office Address
Gorham ME 04038
Lost or stolen card?
To report a lost or stolen debit, ATM or credit card during business hours, please call:
After hours, please call:
1-800-500-1044 for lost or stolen ATM/debit cards.
1-800-883-0131 for lost or stolen credit cards.
Lock Your Debit Card with Card Controls in the GSB Mobile App.
For other tips to protect your privacy and personal financial information visit our Security Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Gorham Savings Bank's routing number?
- How do I activate mobile banking?
- How do I enroll in online banking?
- How do I enroll in eStatements?
- How do I reorder checks?
- Where can I find my account number?
- What web browsers are supported when using online banking?
- What should I do if my debit, credit, or ATM card has been stolen?
- How do I report fraudulent transactions?
- What is Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
- Can I transfer money to my account at another financial institution?
- What is a Video Teller Machine (VTM) and how does it differ from an ATM?
- How should I sign a check using Mobile Check Deposit?
- What financial documents should be shredded?
- How do I enroll in text banking?
- How do I sign-up for text updates for branch closings?
If you are experiencing a hardship or need to discuss your loan or mortgage payment, please email paymentsupport@
To protect your security when you communicate with us electronically, please do not include confidential and personal information such as Social Security Numbers and account numbers.
Need further assistance?
Chat with our live support team during normal business hours.START A LIVE CHAT