Checks should be endorsed For Mobile Deposit Only – Gorham Savings Bank along with your signature. Please Note: Deposited checks must be made payable to you.
- What web browsers are supported when using online banking?
- What is Gorham Savings Bank’s routing number?
- How should I sign a check using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Can I transfer money to my account at another financial institution?
- Where can I find my account number?
- Is my money insured by the FDIC?
- How do I enroll in online banking?
- How do I activate mobile banking?
- How do I enroll in eStatements?
- How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
- How do I reorder checks?
- What should I do if my debit, credit, or ATM card has been stolen?
- How do I report fraudulent transactions?
- What financial documents should be shredded?
- What is a Video Teller Machine (VTM) and how does it differ from an ATM?
- What is Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in Zelle®?
- How do I enroll in text banking?
- What is required for a Subordination Agreement?
- How do I sign-up for text updates for branch closings?