Start a Career With Gorham Savings Bank!
Gorham Savings Bank is not just a place to work. It’s a place where you can build relationships, contribute your talents and ideas, and create a career that makes you proud to say you work here.
Employees play a vital role in making sure our customer experience is more than just a transaction. Whether you want to work directly with customers or work behind the scenes, employee enthusiasm and passion for delivering great customer service generates a feeling of warmth, trust, and security for our customers. Gorham Savings Bank is dedicated to improving the economic and social well-being of our customers and the communities we serve.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Generous Match and Additional Contribution
- Long-Term and Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Incentive Compensation Plan
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-Site Fitness Center (Gorham)
Please select the position you are interested in applying for.
You will have the opportunity to send us your resume on the screens that follow.
- Commercial Loan Administrator (CLA) – Portland
- Risk Management Systems Analyst – Gorham
- Help Desk Associate – Gorham
Gorham Savings Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity.
Reasonable Accommodation Request:
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to HResources@GorhamSavingsBank.com or calling 1-(800) 492-8120 (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.