Frequently Asked Questions About Visiting Our Branch Lobbies
1. What precautions does GSB have in place?
To maintain the health and safety of our employees and customers we are observing the following COVID safety protocols. Questions? Call our Resource Team at (207) 221-8432.
- Have PPE and hand sanitizer available for use
- Utilize germ shields at teller stations and customer service desks
- Direct traffic to ensure social distancing
- Continue increased cleaning of high touch areas
2. Do I need to wear a mask when entering the bank lobby?
Face masks are optional at all locations.
3. Will I have to remove my face mask for identification purposes?
For account security, our employees may ask you to lower your face mask in order to properly identify you when completing a transaction.
4. What if I have symptoms of COVID?
If you are experiencing any symptoms such as a cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please call the branch and we’ll find another way to provide assistance.
5. What if there is a spike in COVID-19 cases in southern Maine?
As always, our decisions are made strictly with the best interests of our customers, employees, and the local community in mind. We are monitoring conditions daily. When conditions change, we will adjust our plan accordingly. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
6. Have your hours changed?
Please visit our Locations & Hours page for up-to-date information. Drive-up and video tellers are available if you prefer to bank remotely. You can also Schedule an appointment online, or call us for in-branch assistance. Sign-up to receive text updates for COVID and weather-related closings by completing this short form.