Q. What is Cardless Cash?
A. Cardless Cash is a feature within the GSB Mobile Banking App that allows users to withdraw cash from a Cardless Cash supported GSB ATM using their smartphone – no debit card required.
Q. Who can use Cardless Cash?
A. Customers who have a personal GSB checking account and debit card and are also enrolled in Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
Q. How do I get Cardless Cash?
A. If you are currently using the most recent version of the GSB mobile app, no action is required.Not a mobile banking user? Learn how to activate mobile banking.
Q. How do I use Cardless Cash?
- Log into the GSB Mobile app
- Select Cardless Cash from the + menu
- On the withdrawal screen, select your account, enter an amount and save the transaction details (when scheduling the withdrawal in advance)
- At the Cardless Cash supported ATM, press the Cardless Cash button on the ATM. Tap the Cardless Cash option within the GSB Mobile app to launch the QR code scanner and scan the QR code
- Collect your money and receipt from the ATM.
Q. Where can I use Cardless Cash?
A. Cardless Cash can be used at the following supported locations:
- 64 Main St., Gorham
- 11 Sokokis Trail, East Waterboro
- US Route 1, Falmouth
- Route 302, Naples
- 172 Commercial St., Portland
- 91 County Rd., Scarborough
- 38 Hannaford Dr., Scarborough
- Route 25 Colonial Marketplace, Standish
- 742 Main Street, Westbrook
- 766 Roosevelt Trail, Windham
- 65 Gray Rd., West Falmouth
- 367 Main St., Yarmouth
Additional GSB ATMs will support Cardless Cash in the future.
Q. Is Cardless Cash secure?
A. Yes, Cardless Cash is secure. Since you do not need to insert a card, Cardless Cash eliminates the possibility of your card being skimmed or your PIN being compromised at the ATM. No debit card information is stored on your phone and no two QR codes are the same.
Q. Can I use Cardless Cash at other bank ATMs that support it?
A. No, not at this time.
Q. What are my daily withdrawal limits for Cardless Cash?
A. The daily withdrawal limits are the same as your debit card