Updated June 21, 2021
1. What precautions does GSB have in place?
To maintain the health and safety of our employees and customers we will continue to observe the following COVID safety protocols. Questions? Call our Resource Team at (207) 221-8432.
- Have PPE and hand sanitizer available for use
- Utilize germ shields at teller stations and customer service desks
- Continue increased cleaning of high touch areas
2. Do I need to wear a mask when entering the bank lobby?
Face coverings are optional for customers and employees.
3. If I choose to wear a face mask will I have to remove it for identification purposes?
For account security, our employees may ask you to lower your face mask in order to properly identify you when completing a transaction.
4. What if I have symptoms of COVID?
If you are experiencing any symptoms such as a cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please call the branch and we’ll find another way to provide assistance.
5. What if there is a spike in COVID-19 cases in southern Maine?
We are monitoring conditions daily. If conditions change, we will adjust our plan accordingly in order to maintain the safety of employees and customers.
6. Have your hours changed?
See our Locations & Hours page for up-to-date information.